The Keller Williams Chadwick Group agents were among more than 134,000 Keller Williams associates worldwide who participated in the real estate franchise’s eighth annual RED Day on May 12, 2016.
RED Day, which stands for Renew, Energize and Donate, is a collective service initiative where Keller Williams’ associates donate a day to give back to the local community.
Established in 2009, Red Day originated as a birthday celebration for Mo Anderson, former CEO of KW International. Agents spend the day away from business serving worthy organizations and causes in the communities where they live and work. The hope is to bring communities closer together through incredible acts of service for others.
- Keller Williams Brandon Suburban Tampa and Plant City associates volunteered at Habitat for Humanity, Plant City homes.
- Keller Williams of Seminole associates volunteered at Shephard’s Village, Bellair Bluffs.
- Keller Williams of South Shore associates volunteered at Haven of Hope in Ruskin.
- Keller Williams of South Tampa associates volunteered at Miracles Outreach in Tampa.
- Keller Williams of St. Pete associates volunteered with The Neighborhood Team of the City of St. Pete and at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve.
Keller Williams Red Day 2016 was a huge success! All our agents worked together to accomplish great feats with all the wonderful organizations mentioned above.
Please enjoy this video of the Chadwick Group Red Day 2016!